Arik Design, founded by graphic designer Suzanna Arikian, provides custom invitiation design, printing, and production services for any type of event. Whether you are getting married, throwing a party, or celebrating a milestone, our unique and attractive invitations are sure to capture your audience’s attention and represent you with style.
1. Consultation – An experienced invitation designer will meet with you to discuss all of your stationary, design, printing, and production options.
2. Stationary – Your stationary will be ordered from our trusted vendor partners and prepared for the production of your invitations.
3. Design – Custom graphic design concepts will be developed and presented to you. You will have the opportunity to work with your invitation designer to revise and modify the concepts until you are satisfied with the results.
4. Printing – The invitation pieces which require content, such as the invite, directions, or RSVP card, will be printed.
5. Production – Once these individual pieces are printed, our team will produce and assemble your invitations manually by hand. After each invitation is completed, they will be carefully reviewed for quality assurance.